Saturday, October 11, 2008

Weekend Preparations

This weekend, daddy and I went to the Gig 'Em Aggie game in College Station. Mommy said I looked like a shaggy dog and had to get my hair cut before heading out of town. That's fine with me because I love Miss Leti. Miss Leti is Connie's sister and does wonders with my straight, fine hair - according to mommy. Anyway, back to the game. Daddy and I had tons of fun although we lost....again. What's up with our team this year? When at the games, daddy lets me have Dr. Pepper and other 'treats' I'm not supposed to have. Mommy only knows this because I'm very honest when she asks 'little guy, what did you eat at the game?'. Daddy kept shaking his head no and telling me to be quiet but I had already spilled the beans. Sorry, daddy! Miss Jennifer and Mr. Greg also gave me a present to give to my baby when we got home. It's her first Aggie outfit! Thank you, Nelsons.

Here I am sitting very still for my big boy haircut with Miss Leti.
Gig 'Em Aggies! You can't really tell from the picture but there are rhinestones around the A&M emblem. Miss Jennifer says a girl can never have too much bling. Also not shown are baby Tate's matching A&M socks. Baby Tate is Fightin' Class of 2031!

No comments: