Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Out about town

(Tate's entry)
Today I went to see my big brother at his swimming lessons. He's such a good swimmer and I can't wait until I'm a little older for him to teach me all that he knows. I love my big brother and he is so sweet to me. He loves to sit next to my cradle and rub my hair between his fingers while he sucks his thumb. I guess my hair is soft because I hear he loves soft things. I also finally met Victoria Pearl today as well. It's about time since I hear about her all of the time. I can't believe it took mommy 6 whole days to introduce her to me. She was very excited to meet me and loves babies. After swimming, we went and had donuts because that is what mommy, Aunt Brenda, Tripp and Victoria do after swimming every Wednesday. The donut lady has been telling mommy I was going to be a girl and she was very excited to see that she was right. She even gave my big brother extra donut holes! Hey - what about my donut holes? I guess I'll get donuts and milk later on today. Here are some pictures from today's adventure.

Here I am in my first outfit that fits. Mommy was so excited that I actually fit in newborn sizes because evidently, my big brother was half grown when he showed up.
Thank you, Miss Liz, for my Mary Jane socks! Don't you just love them? Mommy sure does. I met Victoria today! Nice to meet you, Victoria. I'm Tate Riley!
I think she likes me. :)

No comments: