Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's Halloween WEEK

I'm having so much fun already and it isn't even officially Halloween yet. Last Friday, we went to Miss Liz's house for a pumpkin carving party and on Saturday, I dressed up in a pirate costume to go to Parker and Reagan's Halloween party. I have wanted to be a pirate for months now but when mommy tried to put the pirate patch on me, I wanted nothing to do with it. She was able to capture a few photos with the whole ensemble though. Today, I got to dress in my costume again! We had a Halloween parade at my school (complete with class song) and then had a Halloween lunch with our mommies and daddies. There are still some other fun Halloween surprises this week so you'll have to check my blog to see what I'm up to!

Singing with my class at the parade. Ellie is the duck. Sophia was a dinosaur (not shown) and Emmylou was a pumpkin (also not shown).

No comments: