Thursday, October 23, 2008

3 weeks old

It's been a big day. It started with me 'christening' mommy! Warning - icky material to follow...

This morning, mommy was running around trying to get my big brother dressed, breakfast, ready for school, lunch made, mommy dressed and finally, me changed and dressed. She doesn't like to be late and adjusting to 2 is making her late all of the time which in turn makes her crazy. When she finally got to me, that's when the fun began. She's used to little boys and their potential to 'spray' when getting changed, but no one warned her about little girls and the potential of 'projectile poo'. Yep - I aimed and fired and covered mommy (shirt, jeans, hands, arms....you name it) in yellow poo this morning 5 minutes before we were supposed to leave the house. Tripp and daddy came down the hall to see what the fuss was all about and Tripp said 'Mommy, that's gross' while daddy said, 'I'm so glad I'm in charge of the little guy this morning' as they turned around and walked off. Thanks boys!

I also got to vote today! Ok, well I didn't but I was there with mommy to provide moral support. I was very good and all of the little old ladies running the booths just loved me. It's been a good 3 weeks so far.

1 comment:

Kari Kenner said...

Thanks for the laugh! I feel ya pain, sista. Sometimes you just have to laugh (and then be late).