Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's the Great Pumpkin!

Yesterday, mommy dressed us up and took us to the pumpkin patch to take pictures and of course, I was promised a pumpkin to take home. Unfortunately, daddy got home a little later than planned and when we got to the pumpkin patch, we couldn't buy them because the people had already gone home. Result? Complete meltdown. (Mommy and daddy made an emergency stop at Randall's on the way home to get my pumpkin). Here are pics before the tears started streaming down my face.
Since I couldn't get my pumpkin yesterday, we went back again today and met up with my friend, Emmylou. Don't we make a cute frick and frack couple?


1 comment:

Jackson said...

OMG--those photos are absolutey precious!! I love the one of him running down the aisle with Frick..or is it Frack? Hmmm, Foreshadowing? :)