Tuesday, October 7, 2008

First Bottle

Baby Tate is 5 days old and had her first bottle today! I was fascinated with the whole 'pumping' ritual and paid close attention to what mommy was doing. Guess who gave my baby her first bottle? ME! Mommy said I'm such a good helper and I had fun feeding my baby. I was bored after awhile though and had to multi-task by feeding her and watching my show. Mommy isn't the only one who can multi-task!

Watching my show and feeding Baby Tate
Grammy and Tate
I love to sleep!
I look good in polka dots. Thank you for my polka dot blanket, Jackson. It is so soft and mommy has me wrapped in it all of the time. Here I am with my SOFT bunny from my friend, Eden, too. I have to watch out because my big brother loves soft things and might want to steal it from me. So far, he seems content with MY soft yellow duck so I think I'm in the clear.


1 comment:

Jackson said...

Oh my goodness, she is a dream...I love her! And those pictures of Tripp feeding her crack me up!