Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tate is 1 week old today!

Hard to believe but baby Tate is already 1 week old! We had a big day while big brother was in school. After dropping him at chapel (he wanted his baby to go too), we went to Target, Old Navy, Costco gas, Verizon and then lunch at yummy Potbelly's. Whew - what a day! Mommy was so worn out but I slept the entire time and felt very awake and refreshed as soon as mommy and Tripp were ready to nap. Mommy talked with Tripp's teacher today and learned that he was a little distant and reserved today. She thinks he's having a tough time adjusting to having me at home. Mommy sure loves her little guy and doesn't want him to be sad so we're going to try and do extra special things for him so that he doesn't feel left out. He is sure sweet to me though and I love my big brother.

Tripp likes to rub my hair while watching Disney on tv. He also has taken a liking to my soft pink bunny blanket.

No comments: