Friday, October 31, 2008

The Pirate and his Parrot

First Halloween - 2006 (I ate EVERYTHING and my Aunt 'Bunny' nicknamed me the goat. Mommy said finding a goat costume was VERY difficult but it was a must)

2nd Halloween - 2007
.....and now, 2008

Happy Halloween! This year, I think I really 'got it'. I couldn't wait until we went trick or treating and I perfected my 'Trick or Treat. Smelly Feet. Give me something good to eat'. Thanks, daddy, for teaching that to me! I also liked to sing 'We are the Pirates who don't do Anything' song while in costume (actually, anytime) and mommy will have to upload some video whenever she figures out how to do it. I think I'm pretty good, if you want to know the truth.

Here are some pictures of me and my parrot. I think we make quite a pair although my parrot wasn't really into the Halloween thing this year. Maybe next year. We also spent some pre-trick or treating time with my smelly friend, Victoria.


Sleepy parrot. Thank you, Aunt Brenda, for making my baby's parrot costume fit!

Victoria, the little stinker.Checking out all of my loot!

No comments: