Sunday, October 26, 2008

Battle Scars....Already.

I'm learning very quickly that I can't turn my head even for a second because you never know what could happen - especially when big brother, Tripp wants to love on his baby ALL of the time. Last week, Tripp thought it would be fun to play with the grill tongs. At some point, Tate started crying and now she has 2 grill tong marks on her head. Poor baby! After more than a week, the marks are still there and I'm just thankful it's on her head and not forehead. I don't want my 3 week old having scars on her little face already!

....And then the little guy says some of the sweetest things to make it all better. Yesterday, he was loving on his baby while I was cleaning up. He kissed his baby on the head and said, 'Baby Bean, you're my best friend and I love you so much'. If that doesn't make you want to cry, I don't know what does.

Tate is a lucky little sister.

No comments: