Thursday, October 2, 2008

I'm going to be a big brother today!

Today is the big day! After school (and after my nap - in order to avoid meltdowns), I get to go to the hospital and meet my new baby sister or brother! I'm so excited that I'll have my own baby to kiss on. Mommy and I tied ribbon and a note on pencils that I picked out at the store and I'm going to give each of the kids in my class a pencil that says 'I'm going to be a big brother today'. I think they'll like the racecar pencils.

And.....to make it even better, my Grammy is here and she brought me a baby pumpkin. It's going to be a good day.......

4 comments:

team shafer said...

We can't wait to hear about the newest Riley! We will be praying for you guys today!

Kari Kenner said...

Yeah!! How exciting! Lots of love!

lnilles said...

Good luck and looking forward to seeing your newest little one!

Jackson said...

I can't wait to meet the newest member of Team Riley! Jackson and I will be thinking of you!

On a side note--Tripp looks cuter and bigger with every post!

-Amy