Friday, July 31, 2009

What's worse than 1 sick baby?

Two sick babies!

I was sick all Tuesday night and some Wednesday and my mommy thought it was something I ate. That is, until my baby had a fever and started throwing up at dinner last night and all through the night. It was a mess and my baby didn't feel well at all. She ended up sleeping down with mommy and daddy and I don't think anyone got much sleep but me. This morning, my daddy is sick now. Mommy is trying to keep us 'quarantined' which is perfect for me because what's better than laying around watching movies all day in pjs? We're currently watching 'Frosty the Snowman' for the 3rd time this morning.

Mommy, watch out. You're next!

1 comment:

AudreysMama said...

I feel your pain. All 4 of us had the stomach crud a few weeks ago and Baby Ben ended up with IV fluids in the ER. A wish for quick recovery to you all!