Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July - Matagorda Bay style

We went to Gigi and Papa's beach house with Emmylou and her family for the 4th of July weekend and had the best time. I always love going to the coast because there is so much to do. We did a little fishing and I caught a fish to put in the crab trap, we played on the beach, found seashells and my favorite, rides in Papa's boat. Our neighbors had a lot of fireworks and we ended up having our own private fireworks show. We hope you all had a great 4th of July, too. Happy Birthday, America!

check out Emmylou's face

My baby's 1st 4th of July

My baby kept eating all of the sand

Happy Beach babies

Mommy was trying to be artistic. My footprint is on the right and my baby's footprint is on the left. I don't think it turned out like she planned but she gets an 'A' for effort.
My fish!
Emmylou's hat says 'Chicks Fish'.

No comments: