Sunday, July 26, 2009

On the road again.....

What do you do when it's 105 degrees? Why you go to the beach (again), of course. Emmylou and I decided it was time to go back to Port Aransas and it didn't take long to get our mommies to agree. Even our daddies decided to come along for the fun, although they missed the real fun because they drove in their own car. They said they had to work and would meet us the next day but mommy and Miss Becca really think they just wanted peace and quiet. No peace and quiet for mommy and Miss Becca! Here are some pictures from our beach adventure.

Is this the Beverly Hillbillies or what? Can you see you baby Miller's head? He didn't seem to mind to much and slept most of the way.

Beach monkies on the luggage cart

Out to dinner at the 'Krazy Kajun' for a shrimp and crawfish boil.
My baby wasn't a fan of the crawfish AT ALL!
My baby is practicing her water cheer routine. Go, team, Go!
...and I'm practicing my 'Nestea Plunge'.
Miller and my baby played together in the luggage cart. It turned out to be a great playpen by the pool. Again, Beverly Hillbillies anyone?
Poolside table/cooler for two, please.
My baby is a messy eater but she sure is cute!
Look at my baby swim! Yeah, Tatie!
Group shot....3 out of 4 happy babies ain't bad.
And when we couldn't play at the pool, the beach or watch a movie, we decided to decorate the dead tree with seashells. Ah, what an improvement it made.

No comments: