Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A week and counting.....

I've officially been sick since last Wednesday and I'm still not myself. I'm whining a lot, crying, cranky and just no fun to be around. I haven't been eating much - except for pancakes - and I give mommy a fit when she tries to make me drink liquids of any kind. Mommy says I get a hall pass but that she's not going to allow it for long. Mommy took me to the dr. on Tuesday and the dr. said it was just a virus running it's course and we'd have to be patient. If you read my friend, Gaby's blog, you'll get a pretty good picture of what I'm like right now. Click here. After all, she gave this to me. :) Now that she's feeling better, I hope I will start feeling better soon, too!

1 comment:

Angie Holt said...

Blame us, why don't ya?? A few days ago it was... "Don't worry, Angie. Tripp's around lots of kids. It's not Gaby's fault." And now you shame us in front of the WHOLE blogosphere??? I see how you are ;)

In all seriousness, I hope the little guy gets to feeling better. We miss ya'll! Oh, and I.AM.SOOO.SORRY.