Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Montezuma's Revenge

....or something like it. Tonight, I told my mommy I felt sicky and I wasn't kidding. Fortunately for mommy (and the carpet), she got me into the bathroom before I decided to redecorate the floors, walls and of course mommy and me. From that point on, I was sick every 20 minutes using the potty one way or another, and had a fever that made it's way to 104. Mommy slept in bed with me but after we had used all towels, sheets, blankets and undies, we decided to relocate to the bathroom floor where we spent the rest of the night. (If you're curious, this lasted 3 days)

Sick little guy

Mommy's 'bed'

2 comments:

emmylou + miller said...

That's the pits, Tripp! I'm so glad you're feeling better now! I missed you at school on Thursday- I didn't have anyone to pinch or pester... See you soon.
Love,
Emmylou

Anonymous said...

Oi. Parabéns pelo seu excelente blog. Gostaria de lhe convidar para visitar meu blog e conhecer alguma coisa sobre o Brasil. Abração