Sunday, April 26, 2009

New Friends

Tonight we went to Central Market for dinner and to meet some of mommy and daddy's friends from a long time ago. Mommy used to work with Mr. Brad and they've known each other before mommy and daddy were married and before any kiddos were in the picture. Now, they have 3 and mommy and daddy have 2! I played with Max, Abby and Jordan and had a great time. Max is cool because he's older and he's fearless when it comes to climbing. I'm going to be like him someday. Abby is closer to my age and we were instant friends (and I hear she thinks I'm cute. She DID want to sit next to me at dinner. Awwww). Jordan is closer to my baby's age and I know they had lots to talk about in their baby babble. It was so great meeting you all and I know mommy and daddy had a GREAT time catching up after so long. We're looking forward to getting together again soon and often.

No comments: