Thursday, April 2, 2009

Easter Pictures

Mommy heard that one of the kid's stores in town was hosting 'pictures with bunnies' for Easter. Well, she dressed us up in our Easter outfits and we headed out to take pictures with real live bunnies. Perfect for Easter pictures, right? Wrong. The pictures won't be available until the end of April. So, what does mommy do? She makes us take MORE pictures in the backyard trying to get a good Easter picture. We weren't too cooperative but here are a few of the shots she was able to capture. By the way, in case you were wondering, I loved the soft bunnies. I loved them so much that I wouldn't even share them with my favorite baby sister. I wouldn't let her touch them! I guess that is part of me being 3.

1 comment:

Nikkie said...

Absolutely beautiful! Happy Easter