Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Maybe 2 IS enough.

Miss Tristan had a meeting today so she brought baby Eden over to play with us. She was a sweet baby but had gone to the dr. that morning and wasn't really herself. Miss Tristan was a well prepared mommy and brought Eden's favorite toys to play with - the dvd remote control and a small 35 mm camera. My baby loved them too. HA! When Eden would cry, my baby would cry. When my baby would cry, Eden would cry. Finally, mommy got one to sleep in the swing and the other to sleep in the crib. I told mommy that they were noisy babies. Maybe 2 is enough.......

(no pictures of the 'playdate'. Mommy had her hands full!)

1 comment:

Angie Holt said...

See how wise I was when I offered to watch only ONE of your kids?? I knew there was NO way I could handle three by myself. I know my limits :)