Monday, December 1, 2008

Santa's Wonderland - Texas Style

On Friday, we visited with Mama and Mimi B in College Station and then went to Santa's Wonderland. We drove through acres of Christmas lights and afterwards, went to Santa's Village for pictures with Santa as well as other fun activities. Mommy needs to figure out the scanner in order to upload the picture with Santa but until then, know that we were really cute and behaved for the picture. I even got a candy cane and stickers afterwards - my 2 favorite things! Here are some pictures from the day and evening adventures.

Tate and I sure love giving Mama kisses.
Riding my tractor with Mimi B.At the petting zoo, daddy caught a little piggy for me to pet.
Here I am hamming it up in front of the camera up on stage.
Riding Cherokee. Giddy up, cowboy!

No comments: