Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

For the first time, we actually stayed home this Christmas. We usually travel to see family, whether living in Texas or Georgia, and now that I'm getting bigger, mommy and daddy decided to start our own traditions at our own home. It was so much fun! I woke up early and ran to see if Santa came. Running into mommy and daddy's room, I told them (in a very excited and long run on sentence): 'Santa came and he ate his cookies and drank his milk and Rudolph ate his carrots and Santa brought my baby a toy but he didn't bring me anything'.

What?

So, we all head to the living room to see if Santa forgot to leave me something. I asked Santa for 'bob builders and trucks and cranes and helicopters and tractors and jets'. On the fireplace, there was a new, BIG Tonka truck crane from Santa. It looks similiar to the Tonka truck I have already and I guess I thought it was my toy sitting there instead. I'm so silly sometimes. After I realized it was a new crane, I was so excited and also loved finding fun surprises in my stocking. My baby got a toy that goes on her carseat and we're all hoping that will keep her a little quieter when she's in the car. Here's hoping!

Mama, Mimi B, Grandpa Smokey and Uncle Stan all came to our new house for Christmas dinner. Daddy grilled a turkey and mommy made all of the sides - including homemade stuffing. Yum! We had our dinner and then I opened the rest of my presents. I got a lot of great presents and also a new wagon! Thank you everyone for all of our awesome gifts!! Later in the afternoon, Aunt Brenda, Uncle Shelly, Victoria, Aunt Cindy and Uncle Chris came by to visit us. I showed Victoria my new wagon and we had lots of fun riding in it together in the backyard.

Merry Christmas to all! Love, The Rileys
Riding with Victoria Mama and my baby

No comments: