Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tate is 2 months old!

My baby is 2 months old and had her doctor appt today. Mommy said she had to have 6 shots today in order for her to stay healthy. My poor baby! I wish I could have been there to hold her hand and give her kisses. On a more positive note, the doctor said she's getting big and strong, like me. She is very smiley and has started 'talking' to us, which makes the sleepless nights not seem so bad for mommy. She still doesn't like it when I get in her face or wake her when she's sleeping, but I'm sure she'll get used to it over time.

Here are her latest stats:
11 lb 8 oz (50th percentile)
22 inches (50th percentile)
Head is 39 inches (75th percentile - she must be very smart!)

1 comment:

Jennifer Nelson said...

what a great pic!!!!
that must be it with the head thing all that brain!
smiles
jen