Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

I'm so excited that tonight Santa is coming to see me! We went to Christmas Eve service and then to have dinner at Aunt Cindy and Uncle Chris' house. After dinner, we had to head back home to get ready for Santa. We put out cookies and milk for Santa and also left some carrots for Rudolph. We even put out reindeer food in the front lawn to help the reindeers 'smell' their way to my house! I said good bye to Frostin because he would be going home with Santa, and I climbed into bed and went straight to sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a big day and I can't wait!

Good-bye, Frostin. We'll see you next year!
Our special cookie plate for SantaDo you think this is enough for Santa and Rudolph?
Magic Reindeer FoodSprinkling magic food for Santa's reindeers

1 comment:

Jennifer Nelson said...

so does frostin go home with santa each year and we get a new frostin? a bit confused.