Thursday, December 25, 2008

12 weeks

My precious Tate -

Wow! It's hard to believe you're already 12 weeks old. Time has flown by and it's amazing to watch you grow and change each day. Hearing the words 'it's a girl' scared me to death and I wasn't sure if I would be able to embrace a little girl. I'm so glad God is in control and gave you to me because you are so incredible and I couldn't imagine life without you in it.
You've recently started smiling and 'talking' which just melts my heart. The other day you even giggled! We're still working on the sleeping schedule, but I know that will come in time. Your big brother adores you - sometimes a little too much - but you're handling it like a champ and even starting to tolerate him a bit more. How could you not when he says things like 'Tatie - I love you so much. You're my best friend!' It's amazing how you look just like your brother but the 2 of you couldn't be more different. I hope one day you'll truly understand how much your mommy, daddy and big brother love you. Thank you for bringing such joy to us!

I adore you and look forward to watching you grow even more in the coming months.
I love you, my precious baby girl.
Love,
Mommy

No comments: