Sunday, November 30, 2008

Isms....

A couple of crazy things today - one from daddy and one from Tripp.


There's nothing better than having your boys cook Sunday morning breakfast. They made eggs and pancakes and I decided to show my appreciation by cleaning up afterwards. While cleaning the kitchen, I listened in while daddy tried to explain to the 2 1/2 year old the difference between exothermic and endothermic reaction. Really? I'm not sure who was more confused....me or the little guy.


Tripp's memory frightens me at times. He doesn't forget a thing and we're constantly reminded to watch what we say or talk about in front of him - no matter what it is. We were going to name Tate either Amelia Tate or Amelia Pace and obviously you all know which one we chose. Since naming her in the hospital, Pace has not been mentioned. Tonight, Tripp said "I want to call my baby Pace". Wes and I just looked at each other and asked him where he heard that? He said "In the hospital" and then he continued with "Aunt Cindy told me". Wow! How he remembered that 2 months later is beyond me. He must be a genious!

1 comment:

Jennifer Nelson said...

i would also like the cliff notes version of the difference between the two. my oh my what was your big guy thinking???
smiles
jen