Saturday, November 22, 2008

The 1st Annual Lighting of the Tree at The Triangle

Well.....we didn't actually make it to see the lighting of the tree BUT we did decorate cookies, visit with Santa and watch Rudolph on the outdoor big screen. The Triangle had their first annual Christmas tree lighting and I went with mommy, daddy, Grammy and my baby. We met up with Emmylou there and had a lot of fun running around and acting like the wild ones that we are.

Making cookies in the park.
Dear Santa - I've sort of been good this year. Does that count? Emmylou and Tripp under the lit 'Christmas' tree. You're supposed to kiss under the mistletoe and NOT the Christmas tree? My bad.
Loulou - is that the Milkyway or the Big Dipper? I think it's the Kit Kat. YUM!
Watching 'Rudolph the Rednose Reindeer' with our daddies.

1 comment:

Jackson said...

How fun! What is "the Triangle" and how come I wasn't invited??