Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008



Warning: LOTS of cute pictures!

We had a nice Thanksgiving this year. We were in Tomball with my Gigi, Papa, aunts, uncles and fun cousins on Thursday. The Tomball bunch hadn't met Tate yet (except for Aunt Bunny and Gigi) and I told her on our trip down how much fun they all were. They loved meeting my baby and of course mommy had to document it all digitally. Friday, we went to College Station to see Mama and Mimi B. Not much more I can say here so I'll let the pictures speak for me. I hope every one had a great Thanksgiving!

Tate and cousin, Sydney.
I thought it would be fun to go swimming! Yes - in November. I think I must have been on daddy's watch because mommy would have never let me get in the cold water. I pretended like I was fishing, stripped off my clothes down to my big boy undies and got in. Brrr, chilly!


Tate meeting cousins Hayden, Avery and Mallory. Here are all of the cousins - except for Trevor. He was away hunting. We're a fun bunch!




Gigi and Papa. This was the first time Papa met my baby.


Gigi and Papa with 8 of the 9 grandkids!


And here is a picture of our Tomball Bunch!


Cousin Taylor is way cool. He is in high school and plays football! My baby sure looked little in his arms.


My baby and Uncle Mark.


All of the cousins meeting Baby Tate for the first time. I think they like her as much as I do.




Mallory and Avery are no strangers to the camera, either.


Reese, Avery, Hayden and Mallory with baby Tate.


Aunt Bunny has a 'puppy' named Willa (short for Willahmena). This puppy is a Mastif and is the size of a small horse at this point with 8 more months of growing ahead. Her daddy was 250 lbs and her mama was 210 lbs. Here is Willa checking out my baby and I think her head alone is bigger than Tate! She really liked licking Tate's toes but I don't think Tate appreciated it much.


My uncle Jason is a captain in the Air Force and flies jets. He lives in Florida and I think he's super neat. He leaves for Afghanistan again in a few weeks.


I think my baby had too much turkey.



A Family Tradition

My family owns a lumberyard and it's a tradition to weigh the babies in the Nail Scale. So, to carry on the tradition, here is the youngest grandbaby in the scale. She's thrilled.

Happy baby in the nail scale.

1 comment:

emmylou + miller said...

tripp, i'm so jealous you got to go swimming! looks like you had a super good time with your big family.
love,
emmylou