Wednesday, September 8, 2010

We did it!

As of tonight, we finally reached our 4000 ticket goal at Chuck E Cheese!!! If you don't know what I'm referring to, feel free to click here. Many people chipped in to help and for that, I'm (or should I say mommy is) eternally grateful. I think Mommy is thrilled she won't have to eat more Chuck E Cheese pizza than she has to or play the 'dine-dine' game over and over trying to get more and more tickets. Now that I have tickets in hand, time to claim the prize....right? Not exactly. The Chuck E Cheese we go to no longer carries my long awaited prize but faithful mommy got on the phone and started calling all area Chuck E Cheese locations, including San Antonio! Fortunately for her, the Round Rock location had one available so off we went - out in the rainstorm.
Here are my tickets!
The final count is 4,023!!
My prize!!!
Words don't even begin to describe how excited this little boy is at this exact moment

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YEAH!! Way to go! I'll tell Mclain tomorrow morning, he'll be happy for his buddy!