Sunday, September 26, 2010

Big Girl Panties!

It's a family affair - this whole potty training thing. 'Elmo's Potty Time' seems to really have struck a cord with Amelia Tate and she has a renewed interest in the potty. Most days, she runs around naked and mommy prays she tells her in time but today mommy got her big girl panties and an elmo potty seat. Tate is so excited.....sort of. She's having fun playing with her new panties but doesn't really care about putting them on. Mommy got me 'Toy Story' undies and those are the ones she wanted to put on - all at the same time. I keep reminding mommy it's a marathon, not a sprint so off to the training track we all go.
Minnie Mouse panties! (yes, that is a Minnie Mouse tattoo on my stomach)
Trying on bubba's undies
Now, trying on my new panties!
I'm such a big girl!

5 comments:

Shannan Riemer said...

What a big girl!! So cute!

Unknown said...

Beautiful little girl

Anonymous said...

Yes she is very pretty

Anonymous said...

very cute girl

Bbc4yg1 said...

Damm she’s hot. Wish I could put her on my bbc