Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Day of School

Today is the first day of school (4 days a week for me and 2 days a week for Tatie) - and the continuation of a massive rain storm we're having in Austin. Typically it takes us about 15 minutes to get to school and although we left in plenty of time (you know how mommy is with pictures), it took us 1 hour and 10 minutes to get to school due to the various road closures. I didn't really mind because I had on my firemen rainboots and my 'Cars' umbrella and Tate had her new ladybug umbrella. We finally made it - really late - and it was a fantastic first day.

Tate - you're the snack 'helper', not the snack 'eater'. The girl loves her snacks - and anyone else's that might get in the way.

Tripp and Miller - buddies in and out of CMO (Children's Morning Out)
Tate 'guarding' her babies against other almost 2 year olds that might want to play with them.

No comments: