Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Chuck E Cheese Trap

Tis the season for birthday parties at Chuck E Cheese and we just went to another one for my friend, Evan. My baby and I LOVE Chuck E Cheese (thanks to Miss Connie) and jump at any chance to go because it's so much fun. Another reason why I love Chuck E Cheese is because I have had my eye on a very special prize on a very high shelf for a very long time. The CARS Screaming Banshee Playset! Everytime I go, I try to win enough tickets to claim my prize and everytime it's time to go, mommy has to go through the painful exercise of telling me I don't have enough tickets....yet. My 'prize' costs 4,000 tickets and currently we have 1,025. It's a trap, I tell ya, but I don't complain because it means we get to - I mean we have to - keep going back to Chuck E Cheese. Marketing at it's finest!

No comments: