Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day 2010

Happy Father's Day to daddy, Gramps, Papa and Grandpa Smoky! This morning we surprised daddy with some fun gifts and cards that my baby and I made for him. If you didn't already know, my daddy LOVES the Gig 'Em Aggies and we picked out a really cool A&M clock for his office wall. Also, against mommy's better judgement, daddy gets to take flying lessons (as in an actual airplane). He has always wanted to do this but mommy keeps saying no, no, no but it looks like she finally gave in. He's pushing his luck though because he wants me to go up with him. Careful, daddy.

After church, we took daddy to brunch and then to Lowes. Lowes is always a fun place because daddy lets my baby and me ride the lawn mowers. We love you so much and thank you for being OUR special daddy. Happy Father's Day!

No comments: