Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tate's CMO Splash Party Meet and Greet

Tate is starting preschool at my school this year and today they had a 'Children's Morning Out' meet and greet at Pease Park. It was super fun because the park has sprinklers and a mini water park - which is always nice when it's 102 degrees outside. Why no pictures? Well, that's because mommy was too busy chasing down Tatie while she was 1) taking other people's snacks (seriously she was the beggar of the afternoon and ended up with a muffin, cantelope, someone's banana and crackers. I promise mommy DOES feed her) 2) taking other people's toys or 3) trying to escape to the playscape across the park. I'm not sure who got more excercise - mommy or Tatie.

Oh, and mommy doesn't want me to mention this but we 'lost' Tatie for the first time today. Before the park, we had to run to Target because mommy forgot her shoes at the house (we were coming from the gym). Since we were just running in for one thing, why use a cart? She turned around for 2 seconds and my baby was gone. Mommy and I ran all through the store trying to find - and listen for - my baby. Panic was about to set in when mommy found her with a nice lady and her baby in the toy isle. Why didn't we start our search there?

Of course, my baby thought it was hilarious. All I can say is - not funny, Tatie. I wouldn't even do that to mommy!

No comments: