Friday, August 13, 2010

San Antonio

It's been awhile since my school friends and I have gotten together so our mommies decided it would be fun to take us all to San Antonio for the day. We all met at 8:30 and in a 5 car caravan, headed south. First stop - The Witte Museum to see the dinosaur exhibit. Can you saw A.W.E.S.O.M.E? As we pulled into the parking lot, there was a huge T-Rex outside growling and moving all around. It was very real and I'm very glad he was in a big cage. Once inside, we weren't disappointed and the exhibit kept 5 mommies and 10 children completely engaged. The photos you're about to see don't do it justice but mommy still can't figure out how to upload videos. Tate's initial reaction to the dinosaurs
Silly dinosaurs!
Time Out - at the dine-dine museum
I'm sitting in a dinosaur foot print!
Digging for dinosaur bones
They looked cooler in person
After the dinosaur exhibit, we went to check out the children's museum. They had fascinating science projects and fun experiments for us to try. My favorite was pulling the bowling ball up with a rope and dropping it so that the pressure would catapult a tennis ball way into the sky. I could have stayed there for hours.
I'm telling the weather forecast!
Dancing to the music
My favorite science experiment!
As if that isn't a full day in itself, after all of that, we went down the street to Kiddie Park - very similiar to Austin's Kiddie Acres but more shade and more rides. We had a picnic lunch, a surprise cake for mommy's birthday and an unlimited rides pass. It was a long, but fabulous day in San Antonio.
I've always wanted to ride the school bus
Mommy's birthday cake (Miller tasted it first)

No comments: