Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve - Part 1

After a stop in Navasota to pick up my big cousin Trevor, we made it to Tomball in time for a family luncheon. I LOVE my cousins and have so much fun when I get to see them. My baby was a little overwhelmed (or tired...or both) by all of the attention but she made a quick friend with Rudy, the dog. We had a very yummy lunch, had our gift exchange and then got back in the car to get back to Austin before Christmas Eve service at 6pm that evening. Since there are so many cousins, each year we draw names and this year I got walkie talkies! They are so cool and I had to check them out right away and practice with Uncle Mark. These will definitely come in handy when mommy is downstairs and I'm in my playroom. Tomorrow is Christmas and I'm so excited for Santa to come. Merry Christmas Eve to all!
Playing 'Grinch Bingo' with my cousins. I won a hand!
Cousin picture + mommy because my baby was having a fit
My cool walkie talkies!
My family is so silly

No comments: