Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve - Part deux

We drove in from Tomball and straight to church. It was perfect timing because we walked in as the music was starting. Whew - good thing because mommy really doesn't like being late and especially not to Christmas Eve service. My baby and I went with mommy and daddy to 'grown up' church and it was cool to see what they 'do' during church but I think I'll stick to my Sunday school. I did get to go up to the front stage with all of the other children and sing 'Away in the Manger'. It's one of my favorites! After church, we went home and had to put out reindeer food in the front yard so Rudolph and the others would know to stop. When we finished, we got Santa's plate ready with the cookies and milk but my baby kept running off with the cookies and by the end of it, poor Santa only had a few crumbs left. Oh well, he can share the carrot I left for Rudolph. Now off to bed because Santa will be here soon!
My baby putting out reindeer food
Cutting off the last ring from my bell...which means Christmas is tomorrow!
We got to open 1 present on Christmas Eve. It's jammies! Matching, of course.
Yes, empty plate but no, Santa hasn't been here yet. Notice Tate's hands AND cheeks!
Dear Santa, my baby ate all of your cookies. Not me!

No comments: