Friday, December 4, 2009

Home of the Big Peach

After a good night sleep, we were ready to go explore and enjoy Atlanta at Christmas time. First stop? Santa at Lenox Mall! We didn't know Santa would be in Atlanta at the same time we were and I couldn't wait to see him and tell him what I wanted for Christmas. My baby wasn't as excited. Afterwards, we were off to the famous Macy's Pink Pig roller coaster.
Christmas hugs for all while waiting for Santa.
Not a happy Tatie.
It's an Atlanta tradition
My baby LOVED the pink pig
Later in the afternoon, we went to see Kristiina - my old nanny! We love Kristiina so much but she still won't move to Texas to be with us. Maybe one day.......
Mclain's daddy is always so much fun
My new BFF - Miss Kari lets me get away with everything

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super cute pics! Come back and visit us real soon. We love you guys!! :)