Monday, September 22, 2008

Messy Monday

I had a dr. appt this morning so daddy agreed to 'watch' the little guy while I was gone - no more than 1 1/2 hours. I came back to the house and it was trashed. Tripp's bathroom had the blue toothpaste all over everything, including my nice towels, and liquid soap covering the countertop. Maybe he was trying to clean up? As I walked through the house, the kitchen was a mess with all of the drawers and cabinets opened. Tripp had taken all of my pots, pans, spoons, etc. and taken them in the living room to 'cook'. I heard him running from upstairs once he knew I was home and I asked him what he had been doing while I was gone. In a t-shirt, blue-dyed mouth and nothing else, he answered 'Ummm......singing, watching pooh bear, pottying and making a mess.'

No comments: