Friday, January 29, 2010

Daddy's Weekend

This weekend, mommy and a few friends went out of town for a little 'R&R' and the daddies were in charge of holding down the fort at home. For our daddy, that meant loading us up and heading to College Station. It was really cold so we weren't able to play outside or go to the farm much but daddy did take me to the Gig 'Em Aggie basketball game! It was awesome and I was so out of breath from excitement when I was telling mommy all about it on the phone. We had a great time but we were so excited to see mommy when we all got home Sunday. I could tell she really missed us - and we missed her, too. Mommy sure was lazy though because I told her all about what we did and when I asked her what she did, she told me she stayed in her pjs until 6pm (you don't let me do that, mommy) and laid around reading silly magazines. I'm glad we went with daddy - it was more fun.

No comments: