Saturday, January 2, 2010

Tate is 15 months old

Since Tate is 15 months old today, we thought we'd do some fun things to celebrate. We started the morning with a couple of rides on the Highland Mall train and then had lunch at Pappasitos. It was also an opportunity for mommy to try out her new camera but she still has a lot to learn (as you'll notice from the pictures she took).

Tate -
Mommy usually writes your updates but I thought I'd give it a shot this month. I love you so much and like I always tell mommy, 'you make my heart happy and you're my best little sister'. I love playing with you and making you laugh. I also like aggravating you by wrestling with you and following you around so I can touch your soft hair. Can you blame me though? You must love your hair too because you twirl it twirl it twirl all of the time. It's the cutest thing ever and is would be your security blanket if you didn't already have your soft bunny. You especially like to twirl your hair when you're in the car seat or when mommy puts you to bed. I love to give you your bottle every morning so we can drink our milk together. You're trying to say 'brother' and it sometimes comes out 'da da' or 'ba ba'. I always giggle and tell you 'I'm not da da' or 'I'm not a dish' which always makes you belly laugh. Somtimes you do say 'ba dah' and I'm so excited and tell you good job! You've added 'night night' to your vocabulary and when it's bed time, you bring your sleep sack to mommy. I told mommy I will always keep you safe and I promise you I will. I love you little sister and thank you for making my days full and bright!

Love,
Your big 'ba dah',
Tripp Tripp

No comments: