Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Miracles on Wheels


Mommy and I did something pretty neat today. Last night, she went with Miss Becca to feed the homeless people of Austin with Mobile Loaves and Fishes. I'm still too little to go on the truck but one day I'll be big enough to help. There were a few 'dinners' left and she brought them back with her because there are some homeless people she always sees on the way home. Well, they weren't in their usual spots so mommy brought the dinner sacks home and put them in the fridge.

This morning, she reminded me of the people we see on the street from time to time and that they usually don't have a home, money or food. We decided to take the food and find 'our' homeless people so they wouldn't be hungry. We passed out a few but still had some left. I asked mommy where the homeless people were and she said she didn't know. I told her 'I bet they're all at Miss Jamie's house'. (Miss Jamie and mommy work together in real estate. ) Next time, we'll start our search there.

No comments: