Monday, February 23, 2009

Tripp's 3rd Birthday Party

We had my birthday party this past weekend! Fry's Fun Farm came and brought a petting zoo and pony rides to my house and I had all of school friends there. As a surprise, my Papa even drove in all the way from Tomball to be at my party. No one knew he was coming. Thank you, Papa!

We all had a great time playing with the animals and giving them feed and milk. I think we also successfully tortured the 4 day old piggies. They were just so cute though and we couldn't keep our hands off them. After the petting zoo, we grilled hot dogs and had some lunch before singing happy birthday and having CAKE! I was so excited about my Thomas the train cake, although mommy said it didn't go with her animal 'theme'. I think she finally gave in because after all, it is my birthday.

This year, instead of presents, we asked that everyone bring gently used books that they don't read anymore and we're going to donate them to the Ronald McDonald House. We got so many books to donate so THANK YOU to my friends for the books and thank you for coming to my party. I hope you all had as much fun as I did.

No comments: