Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Birthday, little guy!

Today is my birthday and I'm 3 years old! Mommy and daddy sang happy birthday to me this morning and I knew it was going to be a special day. Daddy took me to school and stayed for chapel and then mommy came and had lunch with me and brought cupcakes and balloons for all of my classmates. Reagan and Laurel share my special day in a special way.....it's also their birthday but they turned 4 instead of 3 like me. After naptime, they came over and we each had our own cupcake and everyone sang happy birthday to us. Meghan and Drew were even in town and helped us celebrate. What a fun day!

2 comments:

Kari Kenner said...

Yeah!! Happy Birthday!! You're such a big boy now!!

Angie Holt said...

Happy birthday to my main man, Tripp!!

Hugs & Kisses, Gaby :)