Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

This morning when I climbed into bed with mommy and daddy, they told me I had 2 Valentine's Day surprises and we had to get ready to go. I couldn't wait to find out what they were and kept trying to guess but mommy wouldn't give me any hints. Our first stop? Kerbey Lane for breakfast with Gaby and her family.
....And then, we went to go see "Elmo and his Green Thumb" at the Frank Erwin center. We had so much fun and I think even my baby loved watching the show. What a fun Valentine's Day surprise for me!
Enjoying cotton candy with Gaby.
My baby's first show.
Can this balloon be any bigger? It's bigger than my baby!
Tatie loved the show. I think Abby Cadabby was her favorite. He won't admit it, but I caught daddy dancing to the Sesame Street songs when he thought no one was looking. Daddy, I saw you and you've got some groovy moves!
Happy Valentine's Day from the Rileys.

2 comments:

Jackson said...

I love that picture of Tripp eating cotton candy, its adorable! I thought about taking Jackson to that show, but figured it would be too long for him. Now I wish I would've gotten tickets...looks like too much fun! I take it you would recommend?
Tate is getting so cute! I need to see her again soon! -A

Momto16 said...

Adorable pictures!! :)