Sunday, December 5, 2010

Pictures for Sale!

If you're in the market for some great Christmas pictures, have I got the deal for you! This morning while mommy was cleaning and daddy was putting up Christmas lights, I was quietly working away on some beautiful Christmas pictures that I told mommy I was going to sell. A little while later daddy went and got mommy to see what I was doing. By myself, I had taken the step stool out to the front yard - with my pictures (and in my snowman jammies) - and was attempting to sell them to any neighbor or car that went by. The bummer part was I didn't have much traffic but I did sell one beautiful picture to daddy for $2. Actually, daddy wanted to buy the one I was selling but I told him no - I would make him another one. But after not having another buyer, I figured daddy was the next best thing. Quite the entrepreneur, don't you think?

No comments: