Monday, December 6, 2010

Baby Guacamole

Well, the cat is out of the bag - mainly because I'm the town mayor.

Mommy has a new baby in her tummy and I'm going to be a big brother....again! I am so excited!! I told mommy I want a little brother and I want to name him Guacamole. The name is on the list but let's see if it's a finalist. I think Tatie is excited too and mommy always says she acts like a middle child. Tatie did tell mommy she doesn't want to share her diapers with the new baby. We won't even bring up her cherished y-y, then. Watch for updates and in May we'll have another addition to the Riley family!

2 comments:

lnilles said...

Congrats, that is awesome news. And we LOVE the name, hope it sticks :)

team shafer said...

Soooo excited to hear about baby guacamole (love it)!!! Congrats...what awesome news!