Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

It's Christmas morning and as expected, we were up at the crack of dawn to see what Santa brought us. We all had a slumber party in my room - Tate with me on the top bunk and mommy and daddy on the bottom bunk - and all went down to the living room together. What a surprise! Santa brought us exactly what we wanted! I got 'Stinky the Garbage Truck' and Tate got a dollhouse. Well, actually Tate asked Santa for a 'pink dine-dine baby' (aka pink baby dinosaur) and clever Santa actually had one in the dollhouse. Santa also brought us a new wagon with a note saying we were to share it with our new baby. We will Santa! We had such a great Christmas morning opening presents and enjoying breakfast together. Later this morning, Daddy's family is planning to stop by before we head to Tomball for dinner with mommy's family.
It's Stinky!
It's Tate's 'pink dine-dine baby'. Way to go, Santa!
Stockings hung on the chimney with care
My favorite!
Love the stocking surprises
Princess Tate with her princess lip gloss
Princess kisses for daddy
My new remote control crane
These were my Uncle Charles' chaps when he was a little boy! Handed down to me.

No comments: