Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

For Thanksgiving this year, we went to Tomball to visit with Gigi, Papa, my aunts and uncles and all of my cousins. I haven't seen my cousins in awhile and I couldn't wait - especially to see Hayden! We had a great Thanksgiving with lots of food and the traditional trip to the movie afterwards. Mommy took me, Tate, Mallory and Hayden to see 'Tangled' and Aunt Sara took the bigger kids to see 'Harry Potter'. When we got back from the movie, we watched our gig 'em aggies beat UT! Whoop! The next day, we stopped by College Station to have a post-Thanksgiving dinner with Mama, Mimi B and Grandpa Smoky before heading back to Austin. We have so much to be thankful for and I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, too!

Annual Family Thanksgiving photo

Annual cousin Thanksgiving photo

Fun with our cousins on the golf cart

Each year, Reese and I make a 'cork boat' and each year it gets bigger. Then, we test it in the pool!
It floats!!Meanwhile, Tate is finding all sorts of 'snacks' in the panty. Actually eating some Thanksgiving dinner
Finding more 'snacks' in the pantry. Look at all that chocolate!
Learning shopping tips from her bigger cousins. Uh oh.Heading to the movies.

No comments: