Monday, November 22, 2010

Poopy Painting

Mommy has been working with me about tattling and 'crying wolf' - especially when it comes to my baby. This morning, Mommy was downstairs and we were upstairs watching a movie when I encountered something 'important to share'. I ran to the top of the stairs telling mommy to come quick - because it was really bad - and she asked what it was. I just kept telling her it was really bad and she had to come see. Finally, mommy came upstairs to find the following:

My baby in the middle of the playroom with her pjs off. Diaper off. Using the poo-poo that was in the diaper as body paint.

When mommy said, 'Amelia Tate! What are you doing'? Tatie sweetly looked at mommy, put out her hands and said 'nakin, please'. And off she went to the bath with a not so happy mommy.

There are no pictures because 1) mommy didn't have a camera anywhere near and 2) it was pretty gross to capture on film (although if the camera were around, mommy would have probably used it).

Mommy has her hands full, if you didn't know before now.

No comments: