Thursday, May 27, 2010

End of School

As much as I don't want to admit it, today was my last day of school and my last day in the purple room. I've been in the purple room for the last 2 years and Miss Patti and Miss Mary Lee have been my teachers both years. It's bitter sweet because I'm so excited to be in the blue room next year, which will also be my last year before kindergarten but I'm also sad (ok, mommy is) that it's flying by so quickly. She wants me to stay in a box and stay little but I won't let her do that to me. We had an end of year party and I had a great time with all of my special friends. We're already planning playdates together for the summer (we haven't exactly let our mommies in on the plans yet) and I know we'll be great friends no matter what. Here's to the Purple Room!We made special pottery plates for both teachers with our thumb prints. Aren't they cute? Guess what color I picked? Yep - pink!
Here I am with Miss Patti
...and here I am with Miss Mary Lee

No comments: