Saturday, February 27, 2010

My 4th Birthday Party

Although snowing a few days ago, the weather was picture perfect for my 4th birthday party at Fire Station #31 and County Line BBQ for lunch afterwards. I got to climb on the fire trucks, turn on the lights and sirens, check out all of the equipment and even spray the fire hose! The firemen talked to us about fire safety and demonstrated all of the fireman gear they have to wear when fighting a fire. Since I was the birthday boy, I got to try on the fireman gear, too! After we finished at the fire station, we walked next door to County Line on the Lake for a BBQ lunch and cupcakes for dessert. It might have been my best birthday yet - although I've only had 4
He looks normal here.......
But look how high he is!
I look good as a fireman
Me with my school friends in front of engine #31
Fireman Tripp in the driver's seat
Checking out all of the controls
This is how we put out the fires
Birthday Boy!

1 comment:

Shannan Riemer said...

Wow! What a great Birthday Party! Good Thinking Mama!